Fight Club, one of my favorite movies is always a good watch, even after all these times of watching it over and over again. There’s always a dialog or a particular scene that you just can’t remember seeing.
When IMDB put Fight Club in one of it’s top 10 quotes from movies I just couldn’t resist the temptation. I actually went through the whole thing, there are a few repeats, but most of the movie’s best dialogs are here.
I do wish they compiled all the “I am Jack’s…” dialogues together, though; now that would be something.
Read it. For sure.
The I am Jack’s….. lines, in no particular order, of course:
- I am Jack’s smirking revenge.
- I am Jack’s cold sweat.
- I am Jack’s raging bile duct.
- I am Jack’s colon.
- I am Jack’s complete lack of surprise.
- I am Jack’s wasted life.
- I am Jack’s inflamed sense of rejection.
- I am Jack’s broken heart.
- Narrator: When you have insomnia, you’re never really asleep… and you’re never really awake.
- Narrator: On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
- Tyler Durden: The first rule of Fight Club is – you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is – you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.